In basic terms, Electrostatic Spray Painting involves the paint and the metal workpiece being oppositely charged. When expelled from the spray gun, the paint is attracted towards the workpiece by a powerful electrostatic charge, resulting in a "wrap" effect around the metal object.
What Are The Benefits?
- Unlike conventional methods, the paint is only drawn to the metal resulting in less overspray!
- Shorterns preperation time - only requires minimal masking of surrounding objects
- Cost effective – less masking and wasted product via overspray
- Minimal disruption to your business – less overspray minimises smell and dust on surrounding areas (nearby parked cars etc.)
- Environmentally friendly – it is the cleanest method of spray painting, as less chemicals are released into the surrounding environment